Series ZSAC*: Motorized Textile Screens / Zip Screens - with 230 V tubular motor
The integrated motors enable a variety of control options. Sun sensors (item no. HR1200-SUN-G2) allow the blinds to be automatically shut down in the event of high insolation, wind and rain sensors (item no. HR1300-WIND-G2), move the zip-screen back into the protective housing, if necessary. Or control the motors via APP or emitter with and without timer function.
When using our electronic motors with built-in receiver (HREPPF6020-15) a connection to the power supply is necessary. Limit positions, rotation direction and intermediate stops can be set quickly and easily with the emitter.
- Wind stability through zip-guided side rail!
- Excellent sun protection!
- 100% blackout or - full view to the outside, privacy inside!
- 1-channel sun sensor (item no. HR1200-SUN-G2)
- 1-channel wind, sun and rain sensor with solar panel, white (item no. HR1300-WIND-G2)
- 15-channel emitter for the operation of up to 15 separate blinds (item no. HD15B)
- 5-channel emitter with timer (item no. HD05BT)
Scope of supply:
- Zippered "Zip Screen" with high quality acrylate fabric, sturdy aluminum cassette
- Fast tubular motor with 20 Nm (item no. HREPP6020-15) connected and already set limit positions
- 5-channel emitter (item no. HD05B), radio code G2
- User and assembly manual